TRU Voice Message Board
Our TRU Voice Message Board was developed to allow the Tonopah Community and other interested parties to communicate their ideas, suggestions, concerns and/or comments in an appropriate public arena whereby, communications and efforts can become more effective through mass representation.
In consideration of being allowed to post a public comment you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms & Conditions thereby not permitting a public posting.
Using the TRU Voice Message Board for:
- Any purpose in violation of local, state, national or international laws;
- Posting material that fringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the TRU Board Members in its sole discretion;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonating another person;
- Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments; consent;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Message Board, or in which, in the judgement of TRU Board Members, exposes any of its members/users to any liability or detriment of any type;
TRU Board Members reserve the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record the dialogue in the TRU Voice public Message Board.
- Refuse to post communications which are abusive, illegal or disruptive to the TRU Mission Statement.
- Monitor, edit or disclose any communication in the TRU Voice Message Board.
By selecting the "I accept" option below, you hereby agree to the TRU Voice Message Board Terms & Conditions and wish to submit your communication for review by the TRU Board Members. You understand if your communication is approved by the Board Members it will be publicly posted on the TRU Voice Message Board.
I Decline - Return to Home Page